Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My New Year’s Resolutions!


Happy New Year! We are already one week into 2015 and I cannot wait to see what this year will bring. Now I have to admit I never really make New Year’s resolutions because, like many I am not good at sticking to them. However, this year I thought I would make some resolutions that are easy to stick to. In this past week, I have read many different posts about people’s resolutions, so I thought I would share mine with you.
Hope you enjoy!

 
This year I wat to…
Stay Healthy
After I graduated in 2014, I decided to change a few things in my life. For a long time I was not happy with the way I looked or felt so I decided that it was time to make some changes. The main changes I made were to eat healthier (and at the right times), work out more and lose some weight! I lost quite a lot of weight but I am still not quite, where I want to be, so my goal is to keep going this year and hopefully reach my goal weight and just staying healthy!
Blog more
Other than my job, and staying healthy blogging is something I really want to focus on this year! I really want to make many posts with great content, so my goal for now is to post at least once a week, and maybe change it to twice a week further in this year!
Be more organized
I like having my things organized, as it makes me more calm, collected and focused, but sometimes I catch myself being too lazy to organize my things, therefor I want to try and be more organized.
 
What are your new year’s resolutions? Do you have any? I would love to read them, so let me know in the comment section below.

love, Jazmine
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12184793/?claim=w8pz54njsek">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I really want to be more organized this year as well. Now that I am in college I really have to start being more organized so that I can do better with my studies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolutions, good luck in achieving them! :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete