Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Things I've been loving lately


 
I haven’t posted anything for a while because of all my exams and other stressful things, but I really miss blogging so I thought you know what? I’m going to post something today!
So this post is kind of a mashup between the things I loved throughout May and the things I am currently loving!

Vichy Normaderm


This purifying pore-tightning toner by Vichy is one of my favourite products at the moment! It's a great toner which clenases your skin gently but very effectively. A good thing about this product is that it is suitable for different skin types. This will Work great if you have sensitive skin or if you have oily or combination skin, the reason to why it's great if you have oily or combination skin is because it contains salisylic acid, which keeps your skin's oil balance in check.
 

Vichy (Again)

 

I use this product every day and night and I can seriously not get enough of it, it's one of my favourite creams of all time! Now it's actually a 24hr hydrating mask, but I have to admit I like to use it as a moisturizer. It's a super soothing and plumping mask which I absolutely love.

Avéne Thermal Spring Water

 

I use this Thermal Spring Water from Avéne for different things. I use it the exact way as I use my Thermal Spring Water from La Roche Posay, which I talked about in my April favourites. So if you haven't read that post and want to check it out, then here it is! http://simplyjazmine.blogspot.dk/2014/05/april-favourites.html
 

Baby Lips

 
I have wanted to get my hands on a Baby Lips lipbalm by Maybelline for a long time now and I finally got one last month! The one I bought is called Cherry Me and I have to say that I personally really like this product, it glides on smoothly, it's very moisturizing and has a great hint of colour.
 

The Fault In Our Stars

 
 
I am sure that most of you are familiar with this amazing book. This has to be hands down, one of the best books I've ever read in my life and therefore ofcourse one of my favourite books ever! John Green (The author) really did an amazing job with this book, everything from the beautiful story between the two main characters to all the amazing quotes. After reading this book I can't wait to get my hands on some of his other works! - If you haven't read it I really recomend that you do!
 
 
These were some of the things I've been loving lately :) What have been the things you guys have liked or enjoyed recently? 
Love, Jazmine xx     

4 comments:

  1. I kept reading many good things about Avéne Thermal Spring Water, I should really buy one and try it out myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you really should! It's a great product, i definitely recomend it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I can definitely understand that! it's such a great book, so I really recomend it! :) x

      Delete