Friday, May 9, 2014

Met gala beauty looks!

Here are some of my favorite makeup looks from the Met gala 2014, hope you enjoy!

Taylor swift definitely knows how to rock her signature look, which is the cat eyes and some nice red lips! and once again she pulled that look off a 100%
 
Elizabeth Olsen kept her look quite clean and classy, with neutral smokey eyes, and some settles spring-ready orange lips!

I absolutly love how  Karlie Kloss pulled off the bronzed cheek look with a pop of highligt (absolutly love her highlight) and a nice nude lip.
 
I love how Hailee Steinfeld went for a very clean and mature look! her winged eyeliner and neutral lips just look so effortless, and we can not forget about her eyebrows!

Kim Kardashian once again looks very elegant and rocks her perfect expert contouring and a nice subtle smokey eye, with a nice glossy lip!
 

I like how Lea Michele, went with some bold brows! Her dewy skin and the touch of gold shimmer on the inner corners of her eyes and the glossy lip definitely completed her beauty look.

I love how simple yet galmorous Jessica Alba looks! the dewy skin, the goldish/brownish smokey eyes and her nude lips just makes everything look so neutral!
 
And lastly I absolutely adore how BeyoncĂ© and Selena Gomez pulled off the dark red lip! I love the whole dark red lip trend, although I have to admit, that I'm not quite brave enough to wear it myself.

 
These were just some of my favorite makeup looks from the Met gala, let me know your thougts in the comments. :)
Love, Jazmine
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12184793/?claim=w8pz54njsek">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blog, great work :) please come and have a look at mine. If you decide to follow me, I’ll follow you back :) xx

    www.thoughtsfrommybed.co.uk

    Titilope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried wing liner with nude lips...might just give it a go!

    ReplyDelete