Friday, February 13, 2015

Estelle & Thild Detox Mask Lily Review

 


 
If having large pores is a problem for you then this mask by Estelle & Thild is definitely a product for you. Estelle & Thild is an organic skincare brand from Sweden who produce skincare that is suitable for various skin types. This Lily Detox Mask is suitable for all skin types and claims to give you dewy fresh skin.
The mask is made from natural bentonite clay and comes out as a thick yellow cream. What I love about this mask is that it does not set dry or irritate the face as many other masks do, but it still manages to draw out impurities and unclog pores extremely well.
Large pores do not exactly affect my face but I do have some on my nose and around it. Whenever I use this mask, I can barely see the pores on and around my nose, and my skin feels incredibly smooth.
I smooth this mask out with my hands to make sure I get an even application. It is recommended that you use it once or twice a week and that you leave it on for 3-5 minutes, which is a perfect amount of time if you need clean, fresh and smooth skin fast!


I really love how clean fresh and dewy my face feels after I have used this. It makes my skin feel nice and soft because of its ingredients such as olive oil and vitamin E, without making it feel oily instead, it just balances it out really well. In my opinion, this is a must-have mask for anyone but especially for people with oily skin or enlarged pores.
The mask is available at: Urban Retreat Beautique

Love, Jazmine
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12184793/?claim=w8pz54njsek">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment: